BlueSoleil 6 is one of the most popular and professional Windows-based Bluetooth application, emerging from IVT by great innovation and independence, fulfilling all demands of an integrated wirelessly accessed a wide variety of Bluetooth enabled digital devices, such as mobile phones, headsets, printers, keyboards and so on. You can also form networks and exchange data with other Bluetooth enabled computers. BlueSoleil 6 supports most Symbian S40/S60, Windows Mobile, MTK mobile phones and those who provide PBAP service.
— Backup/recover Bluetooth phone’s contacts to/from computer
— View Bluetooth phone’s contacts on computer
— Edit/delete/upload contacts
— PBAP Profile supported (New Feature)
— Send SMS to multiple people from your computer
— View/backup/delete SMS messages on your Bluetooth phones
High anti-piracy protection performance
— BlueSoleil 6 has a new mechanism on copyright piracy which protects your legitimate rights and interests.
Supported Bluetooth Phones
* All Bluetooth phones based on Symbian S60 . For the usage, please see user guide.
* All Bluetooth phones based on Windows Mobile 5.0/6.0 . For the usage, please see user guide.
* Most of Bluetooth phones from Nokia, Moto, Sony Ericsson, Samsung, HTC/Dopod, LG, and BlackBerry etc. Click here to check supported mobile list.
What’s new on BlueSoleil 6.4.275.0?
* Windows 7 compatible
* Nokia Symbian S40 phone models have been supported. BlueSoleil 6 has supported most Symbian S40/S60, Windows Mobile, MTK mobile phones so far.
* PBAP profile has been supported. As long as your phone provides PBAP profile, even if it is not in the Contacts&SMS management support list, you could still enjoy the feature of contacts management on BlueSoleil 6.To enjoy it, you will need to open PBAP profile of your phone.
1. Double-click ‘Bluetooth Place’ and search your phone.
2. Right-click the icon of your phone and choose ‘Properties…’.
3. Click ‘Model’ and tick ‘Connect Bluetooth Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP)’and click ‘OK’.